If you would like to use your exceptional creative talents and positive demeanor to make a difference in the lives of our community members, then this is the right position for you.
You will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and and quality of life for our community.
- Publish a monthly activity calendar
- Ensure multi-faceted activities programs that meet varying needs (mind, body, spirit)
- Responsible for overall health of the community, i.e. community moral
- Conduct exit interviews for long and short term community members
- A passion for lifting energies and helping people bond
- Fun-loving, outgoing, high-energy individual that fosters social relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, flexible hours