Rupanco farm is searching for a Digital Content Manager, Social Media and Communications to join their team. The position is responsible for creating and implementing an integrated and comprehensive social media and communications strategy to strengthen and maintain our online presence. This person will be charged with enhancing Rupanco Farm’s ability to serve the outside community by engaging the community through a variety of platforms.
- Create and execute social media strategies to drive tune-in
- Assist production in creating, editing, and posting video content to digital and social platforms
- Serve as a primary monitor of social media channels including Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and Pintrest using social media management tools.
- Develop digital/social media marketing campaigns. Create fully detailed, timed project plans, status reporting, and coordinate plan execution.
- Develop, execute and manage search engine marketing campaigns to drive new event attendance growth and awareness building.
- 2 OR MORE YEARS IN Marketing, Media Relations, Digital or Social Media with Established track record of creating and managing social media strategies and campaigns to reach customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent field
- Dynamic personality and relationship builder
- Strategic and creative thinker that can create integrated communication plans
- Keen sense of the power of social and digital media
- Thorough knowledge of(but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram.
- Deep knowledge of best practices in digital and social media
- Fluent understanding of media platforms and ability to foresee trends
- Excellent communication, organizational and editorial judgment skills
- Strong computer and digital video production skills and ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in design software(Photoshop/Abode) is a plus
ACTIVITES COORDINATOR/HEAD OF COMMUNITY HEALTH:
If you would like to use your exceptional creative talents and positive demeanor to make a difference in the lives of our community members, then this is the right position for you.
You will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and and quality of life for our community.
- Publish a monthly activity calendar
- Ensure multi-faceted activities programs that meet varying needs (mind, body, spirit)
- Responsible for overall health of the community, i.e. community moral
- Conduct exit interviews for long and short term community members
- A passion for lifting energies and helping people bond
- Fun-loving, outgoing, high-energy individual that fosters social relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, flexible hours